You know what's funny...

Options
When you haven't been bowling in like three years then you go and the next two days one leg and one arm is sore!!!! Haha!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Went bowling yesterday - first time in probably 3-4 years - WELL.... today my left hip and right arm couldn't be more sore!!! LMAO!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I find that so funny for some reason... :bigsmile: :drinker: :smokin: By the way, we had a BLAST!!! Very fun winter exercise everyone. :happy:

Have a great week everyone!!! :tongue:

Replies

• KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    When you haven't been bowling in like three years then you go and the next two days one leg and one arm is sore!!!! Haha!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Went bowling yesterday - first time in probably 3-4 years - WELL.... today my left hip and right arm couldn't be more sore!!! LMAO!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I find that so funny for some reason... :bigsmile: :drinker: :smokin: By the way, we had a BLAST!!! Very fun winter exercise everyone. :happy:

Have a great week everyone!!! :tongue:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Women who are in a "family way" {{giggle}] should not be bowling, little missy!!!! :angry:

How you doing, sweet thang! :smooched:
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Women who are in a "family way" {{giggle}] should not be bowling, little missy!!!! :angry:

Shannon, you sound like someone familiar... o' yes, my hubby! haha!!! He was like "Kristi, should you be bowling?" LOL... he cracks me up!

Doing good! Just busy, busy! How are you??? :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Options

Shannon, you sound like someone familiar... o' yes, my hubby! haha!!! He was like "Kristi, should you be bowling?" LOL... he cracks me up!

Doing good! Just busy, busy! How are you??? :bigsmile:

If I really wanted to sound like a husband I'd tell you to fetch me a beer. :laugh: No wait...that's what I tell my husand.....nevermind.....:embarassed:

Doing well, chickadee. It's good to see you again. How much longer ya got till baby-time? :smile:
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Baby is due April 4th. I am 18 weeks right now... almost half way! We find out the sex on Nov 7th!!! YAY!!!!! I will definitely let you know once I find out!

Your boobies (that's what my son calls them) look amazing in your "main" picture - HOTTIE!!!
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Baby is due April 4th. I am 18 weeks right now... almost half way! We find out the sex on Nov 7th!!! YAY!!!!! I will definitely let you know once I find out!

Your boobies (that's what my son calls them) look amazing in your "main" picture - HOTTIE!!!

bwahahahahaha!!! :laugh:

It's my Halloween costume, just my eyes, nose & mouth are mine, the rest is photoshopped.

I mean...thanks...I'm been really working out. :blushing:

:bigsmile:
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I bowl every Wednesday night it is a good cario workout too. I know people that bowl all the way up to the due date. As long as the doctor tells you that you are not stressing the baby then it isn't going to hurt anything at all. I bowled up till 2 weeks with my oldest daughter. I was on best rest with my youngest so I couldn't.

Well can't wait to find out what you are having. :bigsmile:

Have a great day:flowerforyou:
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    I bowl every Wednesday night it is a good cario workout too. I know people that bowl all the way up to the due date. As long as the doctor tells you that you are not stressing the baby then it isn't going to hurt anything at all. I bowled up till 2 weeks with my oldest daughter. I was on best rest with my youngest so I couldn't.

Well can't wait to find out what you are having. :bigsmile:

Have a great day:flowerforyou:

Yeah, I felt fine (didn't see any harm in it at all) but I am truly sore today! haha! Bowling is very fun!
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    i bowled on a league once a week until i was 6 months preggo, i couldnt after that beaacause it was getting harder to bend HAHA. just because you get pregnant you arent disabled. you would be surprised how protected the fetus is in the beginning

girl keep doing what you like to do, unless it involves bungee jumping or sky diving