my lil nsv

I consider this my first real NSV, small as it maybe, yesterday me and my wife took our three kids to the local zoo. I walked the whole time with out sitting down to take a brake! Plus at times I let my 4 year old and my 2 year old take turns on riding daddy back. Now give me a couple months ago I would have to sit down like every 10 min. Thanks mfp and all my pals on here, you guys helped me get this far and I hope to go father!

Replies

• LushLoni
    LushLoni Posts: 161 Member
    That's wonderful, congratulations!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    That's not a small NSV, it's a pretty awesome one! Go you! I bet you and your family had so much more fun too, especially the kids! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    woop woop
    way to make the most out of life ^-^
    thats definitely not just a small nsv.
    congratulations!! ^-^
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    I would also say that that is one HUGE NSV!

Seriously, you should be feeling super proud! :flowerforyou:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Being able to do more and better in everyday life is even more of a victory than being able to fit into a smaller clothes size. Well done!
  • So inspiring!!....thanks for sharing.....
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    YOU GO BOY!!!!! You are totally awesome and totally rocking it!!! Props to you my friend :)
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    :smile: :smile: Fantastic!! You should be proud and your kids are going to benefit too!

Well done!! :happy:
  • nursekj
    nursekj Posts: 100 Member
    Thats really heartening FFM- you've been doing great! must be good to get out and about and feel good doing it !

6432523.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • phenrichs
    phenrichs Posts: 102
    That's not a small NSV, it's a pretty awesome one! Go you! I bet you and your family had so much more fun too, especially the kids! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:

I couldn't agree more. There is NOTHING small about that NSV.
  • Zelsawaf
    Zelsawaf Posts: 111 Member
    Way to go man, keep it up!
  • Asiral
    Asiral Posts: 133
    Wow!!! way to go there dad!!! thats a great nsv!!!
  • ladyerin79
    ladyerin79 Posts: 97 Member
    I am so proud of you, baby... you are such an inspiration to me. I love you with all of my heart, papa!! You are the best daddy in the world! :heart: :love: :smooched:
  • MidniteDayDream
    MidniteDayDream Posts: 142 Member
    That's great!!! Congratulations!!!!!! :drinker:
  • Wow! That is so cool.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!