Help me eat right!

Hi im rather new to the whole calorie counting excerise etc

When it comes to eating im scared when i throw things together and they add up quiet high in calories and fact the food may not be that healthy either .

SO i was wondering if anyone has any tips for eating right!(after everyday i usually put another 140cals on top of my total cause i dont have time or euipment to measure add or information so on but after everyday im usualky still consuming 869ish net thats minus 10-20mins skipping on a 1200kal limit)

Sorry if this doesnt make much sense im just upset i cant get my diet straught(i tend to eat 3treats a day like 2biscuits or 3lollies maybe a yoghurt )

Replies

• foodfiend
    foodfiend Posts: 4
    I found that I would eat a few bikkies too. So I stopped buying them. Also I have chopped up celery, beans and carrots in fridge ready to eat. As well as plenty of fruit around (I know it has carbs but it is better then biscuits).
    Hope this helps
  • shanice_22
    shanice_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Don't worry about the treats too much as long as they're in your calorie budget - if you don't allow yourself a treat every so often then you'll just go mad and binge! :-P Maybe consider getting things like weight watchers versions of your favourite treats, jaffa cakes (apparently about 40 calories and 1g fat per cake?) stuff like that.

Or just don't buy them if you're worried you'll eat too many then the temptation won't be there.