food diary ?

Options
could someone please check mine just needing some ideas constructive critasim(sp)

FYI just lowered my cal intake today to 1200 was at 1340 so may look like ive gone over many times but i have not
thanks

Replies

• Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    It looks good!
    Very healthy!
    And you also get some of the important carbs you need so that your hair doesnt fall out / etc..
    Wish mine looked more like yours! ^-^
  • trishtrish84
    trishtrish84 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I am no expert when it comes to these things... I still get excited when mine comes out looking normal and I am not over any of my limits per a day. LOL :laugh:
  • BIG_Lew
    BIG_Lew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    1200 is border line starvation mode. Don't keep it tht low long. U wanna stay around 1400 as ur low and if the pounds aren't dropping turn ur cardio up a notch.
  • maxinethestrange
    Options
    only taking it down because i am only working one job no longer waitressing , but will be going back up for the next two weeks espically the second week as im working 12 hour shifts and on day trips to swimming pools and rock climbing (childcare holiday program) so will need the extra cals.
  • maxinethestrange
    Options
    It looks good!
    Very healthy!
    And you also get some of the important carbs you need so that your hair doesnt fall out / etc..
    Wish mine looked more like yours! ^-^

my hair is the most annoying thing ever :L honestly i try grow it out get it cut and then it get sad and it starts all over again and im more addicted to hair dye than junk food this diet is distracting me from changing its colour again
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    I'd add some protein to breakfast and lunch.
  • adagolden
    adagolden Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Your diary looks good...but can I ask why you don't track your fat that you eat? Just wondering. I ask because I was not eating enough fat and it effected my progress.
  • maxinethestrange
    Options
    i was tracking fat just changed it today to check my sodium levels
  • adagolden
    adagolden Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    ah, ok...thanks.