woo hoo NSV

Options
MiNiMoNkI
MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
Ok maybe not weight related, but i just asked for ID for cigerettes, im bloody 30 haha.

Made me smile :)

Replies

• sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! :laugh:
  • dougstevens
    dougstevens Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Maybe not weight related directly. But here's a shot in the dark, are you drinking more now than you had been before MFP?

I was considering that indirectly, becoming more fit, eating healthier and keeping hydrated has improved people's appearances in so many ways. For example, many on here drink more water than they had previously; and in turn has improved their skin complexion and elasticity. Which in turn promotes a younger looking you.
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Maybe not weight related directly. But here's a shot in the dark, are you drinking more now than you had been before MFP?

I was considering that indirectly, becoming more fit, eating healthier and keeping hydrated has improved people's appearances in so many ways. For example, many on here drink more water than they had previously; and in turn has improved their skin complexion and elasticity. Which in turn promotes a younger looking you.

Drinking water has probably been the hardest part for me, ive neve rbeen a "thirsty" person, and water would not be my drink of choice, but i have since become a big fan of water, its the first thing i go for now if i need a drink, or even if i dont. I agree with you definately
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    That's great that you look younger but should really consider giving up the butts. My doctor once told me he would rather me be a fat non-smoker than a thin smoker, it's much worse for you than carrying the extra weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!