JM 30 day shred question

Options
I know that you get the best results by measuring hips, bust etc but how much did you lose by the end of it (in stones/pounds?) and not measurements? I'm really interested! Hope this makes sense!

Replies

• claire_xox
    claire_xox Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm only on day 14 atm and have also kept a diet of around 1000 cals a day and 30 minutes walk every 2 days and so far I've lost about 1.5kg? I haven't lost any inches off my waist but 0.5 off my arms and 2 off my thighs
    hope you find someone thats finished that can give you some proper results :)
  • louiseei
    louiseei Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Honestly? I lost nothing weight wise on the 30DS, but I did firm up and increase my stamina. I did 7 or 8 days on each level and also some other cardio every other day. I did do it first thing in the morning before breakfast, don't know if that makes a difference.
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    i dunno haha.
    im on day 7 and i havent taken a single measurement yet. 0_o
    Maybe i will today..
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I actually gained two pounds when I started 30 DS. It came off after three weeks. But I lost a pants size, and my upper arms firmed up nicely. Altogether over my body, I lost 5 inches, mostly in the hips/waist area.

Then again, I keep slacking off so maybe I'm not a good example. :ohwell:
  • shellrae1973
    shellrae1973 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    As of day 21 I had lost about 4 lbs and 5". I have really been watching what I eat as well.
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm not necessarily doing the 30 DS the way it's intended to be done, I use it for 2 days of strength training each week and then add cardio. I lost about 7 lbs in 30 days though and it helped me break through a small plateau.
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Think i lost 2/3lb in the 30 days but wasnt doing it every day, maybe 3/4 times and doing other exercises too.x