Very hard to do this. But, Before and In progress PICS 81 lb

Options
SouLThinking
SouLThinking Posts: 308 Member
This is very hard for me. I don't take pics very often. I only take pics when I really have to or can't avoid it. I only have a pic yesterday because I needed a bathing suit and took one for my hubby to give me his opinion.

So I was 240 (approx) 2004 Begin Low Carb
177 (Dec 2004) ( Found out I was pregnant that morning)

157 (taken yesterday)

I still have 20 or more to go but I feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I will do this.

God Bless

Before204_2.jpg

000_0207.jpg 177

IMAG0130.jpg (Now) 157

Replies

• SouLThinking
    Options
    Not sure how to make the pics show up
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I can't see the pictures you have to change IMG to img :) Good luck!
  • LASH3S
    LASH3S Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    you might have to make the IMG 's lower case
  • claire_b79
    claire_b79 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    make the I in img lower case I think!

Congrats on your weight-loss!
  • SouLThinking
    Options
    thanks y'all i fixed it LOL
  • asunshinec
    asunshinec Posts: 74
    Options
    This is very hard for me. I don't take pics very often. I only take pics when I really have to or can't avoid it. I only have a pic yesterday because I needed a bathing suit and took one for my hubby to give me his opinion.

So I was 240 (approx) 2004 Begin Low Carb
    177 (Dec 2004) ( Found out I was pregnant that morning)

157 (taken yesterday)

I still have 20 or more to go but I feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I will do this.

God Bless

Before204_2.jpg

000_0207.jpg 177

IMAG0130.jpg (Now) 157

Way to go!! =)
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!!! :) 81 pounds lost is fantastic!!! You are an inspiration!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! WOW! your now picture does not even look like you!!!
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done! I can see a huge difference!!

Great job!! :drinker:
  • DietPep1978
    DietPep1978 Posts: 202
    Options
    Great job!! You look amazing! Has it always been low carb? Do you think you were able to get pregnant because of going low carb? Its hard for me to do at times but when I control my carbs I feel MUCH better!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing job.....You go you!!!!!!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Looking fab :)
  • MissyHarb
    MissyHarb Posts: 19
    Options
    WTG. You are doing an awesome job!
  • trapitt
    trapitt Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That last picture is a little small but you look very cute. The transformation is amazin! I think you could pull off a sexier swimsuit :)
  • neela31
    neela31 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!
  • red_hatorade
    red_hatorade Posts: 166
    Options
    You look awesome. You have NO reason not to enjoy pictures being taken of yourself now. You should flaunt your hard work!
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    WOW - that is quite the transformation!

Congrats on your amazing progress.
    You look FANTASTIC!

Keep working hard - it is totally paying off.
  • agataarchangel
    agataarchangel Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!

You're looking great, and you can certainly tell you've been working hard :-)
  • SouLThinking
    Options
    Great job!! You look amazing! Has it always been low carb? Do you think you were able to get pregnant because of going low carb? Its hard for me to do at times but when I control my carbs I feel MUCH better!

I was diagnosed with pre-diabetes (basically he told me he was 90% certain I had diabetes) He said you gotta do something. I was on 7 meds for blood pressure, pain and anxiety/depression. My sister n law lost about 10 lbs in a couple of weeks and I asked how. She said low carb..and I got the book and I was cured from all of those issues in 6 months. I lost 60 lbs from Jan to August. I stalled because I didn't move up the carb ladder. I got pregnant I believe because I was healthier. My 4 yr old in that pic was a surprise. I had tried 8 yrs for him. So for me to get pregnant so fast in 2004 had to be because of my health being better. I now take no meds. God is good. I still eat moderate but HEALTHY carb. I have moved up like the books say to do and really 95% of the time only eat healthy whole grain carbs. I have learned portion size and carb/calorie control.
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    woohoo! hot mama! don't shy away from the camera.. it's loving you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!