started my weekday workout

Options
mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
So last week I worked Mon- Fri everyday after work I did the firm (it kicked my butt) Sat-Sun was my rest day so today is Monday and I couldnt fall off track I had to workout and I did Im proud of myself- I didnt do the firm I did Taebo amped and Billy Blanks just kicked my butt- But it was a great workout and I burned alot of calories- I already ate my dinner and still have over 400 calories left- hope everyone did there workout today and didnt fall off track it is very easy to thats why i have to put it in my head that when i come home from work i need to cook dinner then workout no sitting down first otherwise i wont do it.

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    So last week I worked Mon- Fri everyday after work I did the firm (it kicked my butt) Sat-Sun was my rest day so today is Monday and I couldnt fall off track I had to workout and I did Im proud of myself- I didnt do the firm I did Taebo amped and Billy Blanks just kicked my butt- But it was a great workout and I burned alot of calories- I already ate my dinner and still have over 400 calories left- hope everyone did there workout today and didnt fall off track it is very easy to thats why i have to put it in my head that when i come home from work i need to cook dinner then workout no sitting down first otherwise i wont do it.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I tried one The Firm DVD's also, it kicked my butt, too!:embarassed:
    ~Roni