Anyone in Chesterfield (UK)?

Options
I did introduce myelf about a week ago, but now I'm here to ask for some friends...I really need some support, omeone to talk calories with and hopefully someone who want to have a real life fitness partner. I feel a little alone in thi. My dad and I are both calorie counting, but we don't live together so while I do have some support, it's not always there. My fiancé isn't dieting and that's hard. But I'm getting a little lazy and can't seem to find the will power to force myself to get up and excercie, which sucks as that used to be something I LOVED doing with a passion! So I really want to find someone who will encourage me to get off my *kitten*, and who in't afraid to tell me off if I don't :P

Replies

• eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    not in chesterfield, but willing to nag. Get up go do something! anything just get moving.
  • jiggs31
    jiggs31 Posts: 117
    Options
    Not in Chesterfield, in West Yorkshire (almost!) but I need someone to nag me too so I think we should be each other's nagging buddies!!!

Lots of people on here are in the US so at the time you need nagging most, they are asleep!! :)
  • shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hi ya,

Im not too far, near Worksop, I used this site a lot last year and got down by 50lbs, but I let it slip and gained since January, now my total is 30lbs, i'm 100% focused on getting to loose those 50lbs again. :glasses:
  • bex1408
    bex1408 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in Birmingham so no good being close but happy to be around virtually for you... am also with little support network so happy to nag if you'll return the favour :) x
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Good luck Shelly!
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    You can probably guess where I'm from from the pic :) not too far away. Added you.
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Actually...nope, not a clue. I have no idea what your pic is from, and I'm actually a Sheffield lass, only moved to Chesterfield in the winter :P But thanks for the add, nice to have someone close?
  • Linzpot
    Options
    I know I am a bit late finding this post, but I am from Chesterfield. I have just joined as I really need to knuckle down and get some weight lost! If you want to chat, let me know x
  • Soon2BeMrsThomson
    Options
    Helllooooooo - Chesterfield lass right here :-) and as you know, were good at nagging!! Add me if you'd like, promise to give you a kick up the *kitten*!!
  • porky8390
    Options
    hi all? im also looking for friends in the uk. add me please x