30.2 lbs lost in 99 days. Pics

Options
Krystal924
Krystal924 Posts: 27 Member
I started MFP on April 7th at 226 lbs. This was after having my second daughter. That is the heaviest I have ever been. It just hit me one day that I wasn't happy with myself and had to do something. I have two daughters to be a role model too and the chase after and I wanted to make sure I could do that. MFP has been such a GREAT thing. I love the success stories (they keep my motivated). I stay below my calories (9 times out of 10), workout out on the Elliptical or Treadmill at work 5 times a week and I DO NOT eat my exercise calories. This has been such a great journey, but I still have a long way to go! Can you tell a difference in these pics?

Freelanspics007.jpg

Replies

• Krystal924
    Options
    Poop it didn't show me in the second one. Let me try again..
  • Krystal924
    Options
    [
  • smitchell37
    smitchell37 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Wow I can really tell a difference LOL. Try making the pic smaller.

WTG!!! Its a great feeling isnt it. Makes all the hard work worth it. Keep up the great work
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I can see a huge difference in your face! Keep up the good work!
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    i can tell a huge difference u seemed to have changed sexes with the weightloss. lol jk with u
  • Krystal924
    Options
    HAHA- Got it!

image001-1-1.png
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Well, your hair is much shorter and thinner in the second picture, and you added some facial hair. LOL Just having some fun.
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can really see a difference in the two pictures. You have done a great job. Keep up the great work.
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    yes i can tell a great dfference congrats and keep up the good work
  • kellymommy
    Options
    Krystal - you are doing awesome, and I get the pleasure of seeing you transform each day I am in the office! You might already know this, but I think (based on my limited knowledge) that you will find the importance of eating back your exercise calories when you get done to the latest 10-15 pounds. That is when it seems like some people's bodies tend to go into starvation mode if they are not eating enough each day. But you are rocking it out, so you will figure it out. Just don't hesitate to talk to any of us if you get in a rut. I am thinking you are un-stoppable now! What a blessing it is to reach towards your goals, and acheive them!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!