NSV! YESSSSSSS!

Options
MandaLee8908
MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
So, Tuesday I went to my favorite store and bought some shirts. I have ALWAYS had to get a size bigger than normal because these shirts in particular like to shrink. So I get an XL instead of a L, brought them home, and washed them....and they were TOO BIG! They shrunk a little...but they are still too big! Talk about psyched! And even though I washed them, the store will take them back and exchange them! :tongue:

Replies

• xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    way to go!!
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Congrats - that is fantastic isn't it? Well done and I hope you are every bit as proud of yourself as we are for you!
  • Phanessa917
    Phanessa917 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just dug out a box of old clothes that were too small.. I was able to fit into half of it! I've also been holding on to these old pair of jeans my sister gave me that didn't quite fit but I wore them yesterday and had to keep pulling them up! Don't you just LOVE ♥ it!!!! :heart:
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I am so happy for you!
  • MandaLee8908
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am definitely proud! Going tomorrow to exchange them!
  • xXxKayleighxXx
    Options
    Woohoo! That's awesome!

I sold a load of my older, too big clothes on eBay. I recommend it...more money to but small clothes xx
  • MandaLee8908
    Options
    Kayleigh- I have TONS of clothes in boxes that I am dying to fit back into! i won't need to go shopping for much...maybe some jeans. Now, if I can just lose it all and get back into those clothes!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • jea1668
    jea1668 Posts: 32
    Options
    oh that is so awesome :D! congrats! also, what store is it??? I hate bringing stuff home thinking it fits cuz usually they shrink some and then not being able to bring them back because they were washed!
  • MandaLee8908
    Options
    Kohl's....I love them! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!