Before & After - no differenece? (pics)

Options

Replies

• princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Um I clearly don't know how to use a computer or at least I don't know how to post pics that aren't ginormous. I'm sorry I don't know what I'm doing wrong!

Maybe you can see them better from my profile?

You are definitely more toned!

Also log into Tinypic and use your toolbox to resize the photos ;)
    Edit – Edit an image, including resizing, adding effects, beautifying, revising the color, etc. (Not available for videos).

You want to take them to about 50% of their current size =) Hope that helps!
  • cgavin77
    cgavin77 Posts: 219
    Options
    I see a wonderful difference!! You look smaller, you definitely have a more toned shape, and you can even tell your abs are flatter without a side shot -- TERRIFIC. You even have more toned definition around your sports bra on top!!

Can you tell me how tall you are? I'm trying to get down in the 130's, and started out about where you are... love to know!!

Oh thank you so much! I am only 5'2"

I'm also 5'2 ....Short and squat is how I feel most days!! :laugh:
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I see a wonderful difference!! You look smaller, you definitely have a more toned shape, and you can even tell your abs are flatter without a side shot -- TERRIFIC. You even have more toned definition around your sports bra on top!!

Can you tell me how tall you are? I'm trying to get down in the 130's, and started out about where you are... love to know!!

Oh thank you so much! I am only 5'2"

I'm also 5'2 ....Short and squat is how I feel most days!! :laugh:

I'm 5' 5" but really short-waisted and square in the middle, so I feel like somebody squashed my head down into my hips and left my legs alone!! Hmmm...not sure THAT's gonna get fixed with those last 10 lbs!! :laugh:
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    P.S. sherrbearr22, I just looked at your profile pic, and HEY. You're shaped ust like that model chick, but with REAL boobs. Which are always better anyway. :} You oughta just put your own photo on there!! :flowerforyou:
  • karlz87
    karlz87 Posts: 37
    Options
    you look great... and i can definatly see the diference... you dont need to lost weight.. just get toned.. and thts whats heppened... you wont notice the weight diference visibly cos you didnt need to lose too much.. but definatly notice you smaller and more toned!! dont be so hard on yourself!! x
  • fitby2012
    fitby2012 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference in your tone. Great job! How do your clothes feel?
  • dj_handwerk
    Options
    I can tell especially in your waist! Keep it up. Those of us who have 100 or more pounds to lose sometimes show that weight loss much more dramatically than those of you who are near to your goal weight. I think you have a harder time of losing those last 10 pounds than I do of losing 10 pounds with 80 to go!
    Great job! stick with it and you will reach your goal!
  • sherrbearr22
    sherrbearr22 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Ok, does this work now?

mfpbefore2.jpg

mfpbefore1.jpg

mfpafter2.jpg

mfpafter3.jpg

mfpafter1.jpg
  • sherrbearr22
    Options
    P.S. sherrbearr22, I just looked at your profile pic, and HEY. You're shaped ust like that model chick, but with REAL boobs. Which are always better anyway. :} You oughta just put your own photo on there!! :flowerforyou:

Heehee that IS me (and my boobs :) ) Just about 5lbs less and tanner :)
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look great and I see a difference. You are more toned. What exercises have you been doing?
  • sherrbearr22
    Options
    You look great and I see a difference. You are more toned. What exercises have you been doing?

In the am I do 30 Day Shred and after work I do either the elliptical or speed walk on treadmill for 45 min.
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options

In the am I do 30 Day Shred and after work I do either the elliptical or speed walk on treadmill for 45 min.

Great! I just started the 30ds on Monday:) and I have an elliptical...lol ( I just need to use it). Hope I get the same results as you:) Your profile pic is awesome.
  • sherrbearr22
    Options
    Oh yay! We can be workout twins :)
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    what do you mean you can't see the difference!! def see a huge difference - you look amazing!
  • sherrbearr22
    Options
    I definitely see a difference in your tone. Great job! How do your clothes feel?

Actually that's the part where I CAN tell. My clothes are fitting much better :)
  • Nexxy
    Nexxy Posts: 33
    Options
    There is a big Differenece Good job!! im on the 30 day shred right now too im on day 6 i sure hope i get to look like you after :D
  • sherrbearr22
    Options
    Nexxy I looked at your profile, you are darling!
  • Christina269
    Christina269 Posts: 110
    Options
    I TOTALLY see results!! Great job!
  • Bikeminx
    Bikeminx Posts: 51
    Options
    Just at a glance you obviously have more stomach definition and you can see the loss on your hip area straight away! It's hard to see when we look at ourselves but we can all see it so it's definitely there! X
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Definitely a big difference. Great looking hips are being defined and your abs are really showing through. At your weight another 10 lbs (if you are choosing) would be significant as far as toning. You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!