Who shrunk my clothes?

Options
Hi all, I'm new to all of this dieting stuff. I never really had to worry about weight until menopause and quitting smoking. I always thought I was so blessed not to have to worry about counting calories and then all of a sudden my motabolism just stopped so here I am. Even though I put on 20 lb. when I quit smoking I wouldn't change a thing. My grandchildren dont ever have to see gramma with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth and I have increased the chances of dancing at their weddings. My goal is to lose 30 lbs and myself and my beautiful daughter in law are on this journey together. Wish us luck as I do you.

Replies

• fitnessbekhs
    Options
    Congrats on making healthier choices!! You can do it! It helps so much to have the support of our loved ones.
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Congrats to quitting smoking!!! That is a BIG deal! If you can do that...you can do this! Keep it up. This is a great place with lots of people to listen when you need it, give advice when you need it and lift you up in the good times and the not so good times! Way to go again! :bigsmile: