My latest NSV!

Options
jataijah
jataijah Posts: 192 Member
Walking into my family room today and having my son say.."Wow! you're getting skinny!" Love it

Replies

• PinUpMommy
    PinUpMommy Posts: 94
    Options
    That's so awesome!!
  • atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    That is the greastest compliment! Use it as motivation!!! Oh and CONGRATS!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
  • Stefiekay
    Stefiekay Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is WONDERFUL!
    Keep it up!
    You can do it!
    Hugs
  • traceysturn
    traceysturn Posts: 196
    Options
    How great! And lets face it...kids tell it like it is:wink:
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Priceless!!!
  • nurse_carolyn
    Options
    that's amazing!!
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    Options
    YAY!! U GO MAMA!
  • KarenStapler
    Options
    I have a NSV every time I reach deeper into my closet and drag out a pair of pants that I haven't worn for a while (the ones you just push to the back because they no longer button around your waist) and they FIT AGAIN! (Now i can shove my "too big" pants to the back instead--until I can make a run to the thrift shop to donate.)

Then this morning a lady in the downstairs office (who I run into occasionally) saw me come in and made me stop so she could see how much smaller my tummy was! She was quite impressed with the amount of weight I had lost in only a month and a half. I had mentioned to her previously that I was on a mission to take back my figure and give my apple shape back .

And nobody has asked me lately when my baby was due! Really, this last happened only 3 months ago in April while we were on our honeymoon. I generally respond with "oh, I'm not pregnant; this is just where I store all my extra fat (while rubbing my tummy)" and deliver it with a smile. I always get a chuckle at how fast a getaway the person makes. It also happened last fall, when I took my son to a local wrestling match. I think the guy was trying to hit on me and wanted to break the ice by asking about my "pregnancy". When I told him I wasn't pregnant, he stammered "oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you." I told him "you didn't embarrass me, you embarrassed yourself." Another quick getaway LOL.
  • navywife33
    navywife33 Posts: 31
    Options
    Very nice... he deserves a gift of some kind :)
  • kdet07
    kdet07 Posts: 117
    Options
    love it! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!