Minor success, but a big deal to me!

Options
AKAMrsR
AKAMrsR Posts: 45 Member
So, my freshman or sophomore year of college, my weight drifted into the "overweight" category. It has been my goal for years to sit at the top of my healthy BMI. This time around, I finally decided to shoot a little lower that way I can stay in a healthy weight range with more wiggle room. This morning, I saw the number I've been waiting for... a BMI of 25! :happy: Officially in the "normal" weight range for my height! Now I can feel good knowing I'm pretty healthy as I lose my last 10 pounds and get the body I lost years ago.

Replies

• KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Brilliant job, well done :smile:
  • BossSauce69
    Options
    Great work! That isn't a minor success, it is you reaching a goal that you set for yourself. Keep building on your success to reach your final goal!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    That is not minor at all!! Im fighting to get out of the obese range. I kept losing weight and the BMI would only budge a little...so this is a great sucess for you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!