21 day NO BINGE Challenge-Kristyo25

Options
2»

Replies

• princess_elle
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am so happy to see everybody joining in together, I think the support is amazing! So far I am on day 4 of this challenge, and I have been doing well. I usually plan out each of my meals at the beginning of the day so I know what I can and can't have. It helps a lot! Today I slipped up and had a starbucks frappuccino which was 300 calories, but I managed to stay under my calories with a few little adjustments to my meals. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    :blushing: :blushing: So ashamed. Me too, hand in the air. Have to start again. I was a very bad girl today. Its when i go into the city, which i do each week and stay overnight. there are too many temptations and i am weak and I think there is no other choice or I'll starve if I don't eat NOW. Tonight the worse of it (not the only) I had hungry jacks not just the burger but the chips as well. I had an hours train trip ahead of me. Really I could have lasted the hour, but i convince myself I will starve and what if the train is held up. Clean eating from now on and pre plan. I could have picked up a healthy snack or had a bar or fruit in my bag. No excuses anymore. Now I am on my stationary bike trying to pedal the numbers back, again, for the secong time this week. But 105 mins maybe more than I can do, comfortably,
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Well I'm counting yesterday as my day 1 since I actually managed to make it through the day! lol! So far today is good....but it's after supper snacking and night time binging that usually gets me. Hopefully I can stick to this!!!
  • neela31
    neela31 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I had a 2300 calorie binge last night :( Back to day 1 for me
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    10.23pm of day 2. I'm struggling. I will not eat. I have eaten well today. Nice healthy food and all my calories. I do not need to eat. I will not eat. Will now grab the hand cream and keep my hands busy. I will have beautiful hands as well.
  • neela31
    neela31 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    3 days binge free for me. how is everyone doing?
  • 3ricaAnn
    3ricaAnn Posts: 288
    Options
    1 week in and so far I have only went over my calorie goal twice (not by much). A little discourage I've only lost 2 pounds in 21 days so hopefully the next 2 week of this challenge will et results before my beach vacation in 3 weeks.
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I have decided the same thing! I am not part of this challenge, but I was down 16 pounds and as you can see my hiatus the last few months has set me back 10 pounds!! So, my goal is to do no cheat days. None. I need to learn to manage food in a healthy manner. If I have chips, then it has to be allotted in my calories. Nothing can be forgotten to be logged. These are my goals for now :) I am 4 days in and so far so good.

Good luck to everyone!
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    **** **** **** **** ****. Not a single ****ing week I can go by without turning to food when something tiny disrupts my ****ing day.