before vs. after! any difference?

Options
2»

Replies

• ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    i just had a baby boy on april 26th of this year and i've been trying to get the baby weight off.. haha i think i see a small difference but i wanted your guys opinions please? the before pictures are from the day i started trying to lose weight, not tooooo long ago, and the after pictures are from today! im still about 15 pounds from my goal weight, but its a start. thanks everyone!

xbg492.jpg

29zx3qb.jpg

Definitely see a difference.... Way to go
  • mamaacassatr
    Options
    i just had a baby boy on april 26th of this year and i've been trying to get the baby weight off.. haha i think i see a small difference but i wanted your guys opinions please? the before pictures are from the day i started trying to lose weight, not tooooo long ago, and the after pictures are from today! im still about 15 pounds from my goal weight, but its a start. thanks everyone!

xbg492.jpg

29zx3qb.jpg

Definitely see a difference.... Way to go

thank you!! :D
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    xbg492.jpg

29zx3qb.jpg
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    ^ sorry not me was just turning the pics on for you :) lol ... Great job hun!
  • mamaacassatr
    Options
    i found out how to make the actual pictures show up, but now it wont let me go back and edit.. i cant find the edit button anymore? ugh, anyone know? :( sorry, i know im new, haha.
  • sonpari24
    sonpari24 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    thanks alot i wud def go for that
  • jozzierdgz
    jozzierdgz Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    wish I at least had your BEFORE body RIGHT NOW LOL... looking great!!!! keep up the good work!
  • mamaacassatr
    Options
    hahaa thanks so much guys :)
  • SimplyAmaziing
    Options
    Look amazing !! I had a baby boy in January and look almost exactly like your before picture NOW lol. Good Job. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!