Hi My Name is Maria

mariesauceda
mariesauceda Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
HI:
I am new at this. What is the fastest way to loose weight. I cut the sodas permanently and i jog two miles a day. Am i off on a good start? Maria

Replies

• HI:
    I am new at this. What is the fastest way to loose weight. I cut the sodas permanently and i jog two miles a day. Am i off on a good start? Maria
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Welcome Maria.

There is no quick way to loose weight. You need time and patience along with watching what you eat. Don't forget exercise 3-5x a week.

You have a good and start this site will help you out. Have you set your goal weight ?
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    HI:

Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou:

Well you definitely don't want to lose it quickly if you're looking to keep the weight off. Perhaps think more of it being a lifestyle change than a 'diet' .:happy:

Awesome you've quit the sodas....that's a huge jump in the right direction...that will make a such a difference in dropping those empty calories. Get in lots of water and eat all your MFP calories plus your excercise calories and you are on your way.

You're off to a good start Maria!:drinker:
This discussion has been closed.