Replies

• emeraldpearl
    emeraldpearl Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i c now
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    it is a myth. there has been no real scientific studies to show this happens..its a popular myth perpetuated by the uniformed. its spread by these popular tv trainers and other tv so called 'doctors'. so it just goes around and around and people believe it because a lot of people believe it. just like the whole we need to eat at least 1200 cals myth.

what really happens is metabolic adaptation. look it up.

technically when anyone is a on a calorie restrictive diet of any kind they are 'starving' themselves. thats how we lose weight.

Psst... Metabolic adaption = starvation mode
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    it is a myth. there has been no real scientific studies to show this happens..its a popular myth perpetuated by the uniformed. its spread by these popular tv trainers and other tv so called 'doctors'. so it just goes around and around and people believe it because a lot of people believe it. just like the whole we need to eat at least 1200 cals myth.

technically when anyone is a on a calorie restrictive diet of any kind they are 'starving' themselves. thats how we lose weight.

I'm not gonna post anything after this, because Ladyhawk says what I'm saying, but much better, and with more links.

Carry on, love!

P.S. Thank you for the extremely well educated, informative response. It's a shame some people just refuse to see the truth.
  • nitarongish
    nitarongish Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your replies. Interesting.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    can.jpg
  • ladyhawk00
    Options

I'm not gonna post anything after this, because Ladyhawk says what I'm saying, but much better, and with more links.

Carry on, love!

P.S. Thank you for the extremely well educated, informative response. It's a shame some people just refuse to see the truth.

Quite welcome :flowerforyou:
  • ladyhawk00
    Options
    can.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    hmmmmmmmm interesting. Thanks for sharing.