NSV: The pre-TTC/preggo jeans! SANS muffin-top! Pic

Options
Swimgoddess
Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
I thought this day would never come! When we first decided to start TTC (trying-to-conceive) our now 16 month old daughter (3rd baby), I knew I'd have to give up my 3 15mg tablets of Adderal per day for at least 2 months before. I was 147 then and these size 11 Vigoss jeans were a size too big then. It took 4 months of no-Adderal to get pregnant and by then I was up to 164. I was back down to 164 within 9 weeks of giving birth and FAR from being able to even zip these suckers. I stayed around 160-164 all the way until I joined MFP mid-April this year. By then I was just starting to wean my daughter and finally cleared to start Adderal again. It felt good to be able to focus again finally, to have the energy & motivation to get things done and stop craving food all...the...time. But I NEVER wanted to get back up to *needing* 3 tablets a day. I'm proud to say I only take one in the morning and it's been that way a couple months now.

I was able to move down to Old Navy low-cut size 10s around May, but these Vigoss 11s STILL had a major muffintoppability factor even just last month. Last month was HARD. Scale-wise it was one gigantic plateau and I only lost 1lb. Turns out that 1lb translated into a 1/2" off my hips and I finally feel comfortable slipping into these for girls night out tonight!!! (Sorry if pic is huge, uploaded from my phone, so limited editing capabilities.)

d9e7e606.jpg

Replies

• kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job!
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Wow, great results. The hard work paid off! You look fantastic, would never guess you had a baby.
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    great job!!! that prob feels so awesome!!
  • ktaygal
    ktaygal Posts: 10
    Options
    Great job! This was SO encouraging to me! My second daughter is a year old and I'm trying to get back in shape, but find myself wondering if getting rid of the muffin top look was even possible after kids! Maybe it is after all!
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME!! Congrats!!
  • MicahandMegan
    Options
    I cant believe you have 3 kids look at that tummy!!!!!! My ONLY child is almost 15 months and still have baby belly pooch:(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!