Yay! Getting somewhere with DH & DS's

Options
I came home from work this morning, to my house smelling.....of flowers :bigsmile:
My house is clean and tidy, just as I left it before work - 1st tiem ever !!!! :happy:
The dishwasher had been stacked ready to go on when it's full, the washing all done, all that I have to do is the hoovering - which I prefer to do anyway due to the amount of hair my dogs shed daily :happy:
what a lovely surprise, to come home to such a clean fresh smelling home - oooohhh I'm soooo happy :bigsmile:

Replies

• Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I came home from work this morning, to my house smelling.....of flowers :bigsmile:
    My house is clean and tidy, just as I left it before work - 1st tiem ever !!!! :happy:
    The dishwasher had been stacked ready to go on when it's full, the washing all done, all that I have to do is the hoovering - which I prefer to do anyway due to the amount of hair my dogs shed daily :happy:
    what a lovely surprise, to come home to such a clean fresh smelling home - oooohhh I'm soooo happy :bigsmile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Good for you, Cyber! Bout time, huh?:flowerforyou:
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    Good for you, Cyber! Bout time, huh?:flowerforyou:

Yeah, I think so LOL
    Let's hope they keep it up :wink:
    Hoping I can aleast try and convert my hubby's eating next - he loves his junk food, he got on the scales yesterday - and weighed 283lbs :blushing:
    I only hope he will help himself, I don't want to change him, but would love to see him putting his health first over his cravings for fatty foods...one step at a time I think :wink:
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    i know how you feel,

last year that is what i asked for on my birthday, i just wanted to come home after a 12 hour day and sit my butt on the couch and not do any house work or cooking. It was nice.

hey maybe they will keep it up, my DH surprises me every blue moon or so LOL
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    i know how you feel,

last year that is what i asked for on my birthday, i just wanted to come home after a 12 hour day and sit my butt on the couch and not do any house work or cooking. It was nice.

hey maybe they will keep it up, my DH surprises me every blue moon or so LOL

Ooooh I bet that was wonderful :happy:
    And it's soooo nice when they do surprise you too

happy120.gif