Looking for accountability partners...

Options
keepinup
keepinup Posts: 14 Member
Hey All-

I'm a Mom of 3 (6,4, and 11mos) and working full-time with a truckload of excuses for how I let it (my health!) get this bad! I'm looking for new friends to hold me accountable and celebrate successes with! I'm on my 2nd week and did okay the first week, but that was largely due to the fact that my parents are visiting from out of town and have been helping ALOT with the kids! I'm terrified that when they leave next week I will go back to the way I was before--- everything else being more important than my calorie count! Hope to meet some nice people who are in the same boat... Thanks! Steph

Replies

• connienewtonsteele
    Options
    I will be your friend!! connienewtonsteele, I will ask you to be my friend!!! I just really started too!!
  • tagrady
    tagrady Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    i'm new too and would be happy to! I'm a full time working mom of two (2.5 and 4.5) so I know how you feel. I'll add you!:smile: Hopefully we can keep eachother on track!!
  • Section117_Zolos
    Options
    Count me in! I have two babies - a 3 year and an 11 month old!

We can help each other! :)
  • andreaashell
    andreaashell Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Keepinup - I am a mom of 4 and I have several friends on here that are in the same boat as both of us. I will add you and ask them to as well... MFP has been really helpful for me in this area. Accountability is ALWAYS my problem with losing weight, and knowing that my real life friends that are on here, along with some virtual friends are 'watching' me has really helped! I'd love to have one more!
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hi lady I am a great accountability person. Send me an invite if you like me! I am a mom of three also....
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck!! Add me if you like!
  • knkmfp
    knkmfp Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of no excuses - have sent you a friend request.
  • keepinup
    keepinup Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! Will definitely be adding you (as soon as I figure out how!) Look forward to getting to know you and getting on track together!
  • tammyll3
    tammyll3 Posts: 44
    Options
    Hi! I could use the same. Feel free to add me!
    Tammy