Anyone have a lot of weight to lose?

Options
2»

Replies

• TonyaJ83
    TonyaJ83 Posts: 155
    Options
    By the way.....I hear people that are a freaking size 0-5ish complain that they are "fat", etc. I'm like WHAT THE HECK?? There is NO flab hanging off your body, no cottage cheese, nothing wiggling, excuse me???? Now that BUGS. Someone that is overweight, no matter how much, they will feel icky about themselves. whether it's 20 lbs. or more! That doesn't bug me.
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I started off with over 100 lbs to lose. I've lost about 3/4 of it and still going :)

Feel free to add me. I would love to be a part of your journey!
  • coltonsmumma
    coltonsmumma Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Well I don't have a 100 pounds to lose....But weight loss is weight lost. I have 60 to knock off...You can add me if you would like.

I agree!! I hate when people act like we shouldn't talk about losing weight just because we don't have to lose as much as them. I started at 180 but at 5'3" tall that is considered obese.

I didn't say people shouldn't talk about. I'm saying when I hear it I feel like 10 million times worse about being 100 pounds MORE than that. I didn't mean to offend people that aren't as heavy as I am. I weighed 163 once (after losing 90 lbs it's in my blog). I was damn proud of myself... I was sexy, I had everything going for me. I was a size 11 for about 12 seconds, it was great.