Starting VERY small

Options
Do you see any difference? Only 14 pounds down (I know it's a baggy top but haven't quite got the confidence for underwear kinda shots yet!) but would like to know if you see any difference, or none at all!

vncpp3.jpg

axl4z5.jpg

Replies

• lolitsangela
    Options
    Definitely see a difference! You go, girl! :D
  • hannahbaby417
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference. You look great! Keep up what you're doing and you'll be doing underwear shots in no time : )
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Yep, sure do.
  • finallyhappening2011
    finallyhappening2011 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    wow! you are looking good, great job
  • pamela1129
    pamela1129 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    BEEEE OOOO TEEEEE FULL! Whatever you're doing is working!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    It'd visible in your face, at the very least. Keep up the great work!
  • thebuxompilgrim
    thebuxompilgrim Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good! :)
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Yes Ii see a big difference!!! Step into full frame girl you earned it!!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    You can totally tell in your face. That's the first place I lost the most weight. Even a thinner face makes the rest of you look great! Keep up the good work!
  • nonameclementine
    Options
    Definitely! Great job. I think it's quite noticeable in your face and arms. Keep up the good work!
  • mjhuff1121
    mjhuff1121 Posts: 112
    Options
    You can totally tell in your face. That's the first place I lost the most weight. Even a thinner face makes the rest of you look great! Keep up the good work!

I agree... Your face is lots thinner! And since the face is what most people look at all the time, thinning it down, does wonders for overall appearance! (the rest of you looks good too - esp. arms!)

(Maybe next time you could wear leggings and a tank or something? Then no panty shots needed!)
  • maggieskinner
    Options
    Definitely can see a difference, Well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!