50 lbs lighter

kerrilucko
kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
Today I weigh 159lbs. I started at 209lbs about 7 months ago. I can't believe I have lost so much! To celebrate my fianc bought me new jeans and a new belt! The jeans are low-waisted sizee 30s! I have never been a size 30 and I have never felt confident wearing low waisted pants... until now!

I can't believe how fast 50 pounds went, and I can't believe that in just 9 lbs, I'll have reached the goal that I never thought I'd reach! I'm even thinking that after reaching my goal, I might like to lose another 10-15 lbs before my wedding. That will likely mean I'll need to have my dress even more altered, but I think it's worth it!

To all the people just starting out, stick with it, you can do this! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Replies

• kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Today I weigh 159lbs. I started at 209lbs about 7 months ago. I can't believe I have lost so much! To celebrate my fianc bought me new jeans and a new belt! The jeans are low-waisted sizee 30s! I have never been a size 30 and I have never felt confident wearing low waisted pants... until now!

I can't believe how fast 50 pounds went, and I can't believe that in just 9 lbs, I'll have reached the goal that I never thought I'd reach! I'm even thinking that after reaching my goal, I might like to lose another 10-15 lbs before my wedding. That will likely mean I'll need to have my dress even more altered, but I think it's worth it!

To all the people just starting out, stick with it, you can do this! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Yay for you !
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    I was just noticing yesterday that you were at 49 Great job Kerri I can't wait to be able to say that!! Very inspiring.

Heather
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Wowza! :noway: Congratulations on reachinG 50lbs! That is an amazing accomplishment!!! Yay Kerri!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Congrats on the 50lbs!:flowerforyou:
  • :drinker:
    Great Job!!!!
    You are an inspiration
  • Gator4RTR
    Gator4RTR Posts: 119 Member
    GRATZ!!! Great Feeling isn't it??? :flowerforyou:
  • timragan
    timragan Posts: 117 Member
    Congrats! Every pound gone is an accomplishment. Savor it and stick with you plan.
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    50 pounds! Wow! That is so awesome-You are such an inspiration and a great example of what sticking with a healthy diet, exercise, and MFP will do for a person!! Good luck with the rest of your journey...You will look fab in your wedding dress!! :flowerforyou:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Whoo hoo awesome job!!!!!
  • that is great!!!! congratz!!! :drinker:
  • imdawn
    imdawn Posts: 50 Member
    Great job!!! I'm so glad I read your post about your weight lost on the wedding website and joined myfitnesspal two weeks ago!!!! (I'm SLOWLY losing my 30 pounds!!) Thanks again!!!
  • Awesome job Kerri! You're such an inspiration!

:heart: your WBC friend,
    Bett
  • mandy10
    mandy10 Posts: 17
    hey, im new to this site, and its so nice to hear stories like yours!! congrats your weight loss story is so motivating!! =)

103018.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Congrats!!!
    What did you do to lsoe the weight?
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Looking good.:wink:
  • Yay, you are definitely an inspiration! Congrats on the success!!!!! :)
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    great job and congrads on your wedding...its a wonderful feeling and gives you such a great feeling of accomplishment...
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Wow that is super awesome!

I gotta break out the BIG smile!
    00020071.gif
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Congratulations! You and I started out almost the same weight and are almost the same weight now... :happy: Way to go! Different body types, though... my natural waist IS about 30, but my hips are way bigger! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!