Replies

• Leafeh
    Leafeh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Sweden! :D
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Corunna Michigan...whooot whooot.....A tiny lil town, if you blink you will miss it when driving through.

I am located about an Hour and forty-five minutes from DETROIT MI
  • TonyaJ83
    TonyaJ83 Posts: 155
    Options
    Northern CA. :)
  • johnwhitent
    johnwhitent Posts: 648 Member
    Options

Well, you might have your MFP se up for PST and I believe you can change the timezone in your settings. :)

That's interesting, I'll check it out. I've never set mine (did not know that you can.) If it is adjustable then it must default to PST. (?)

* Just checkedi t out and you are correct; thanks for the info - feeling kind of dumb but I've seen others making the same mistake so I'm not alone and I managed to learn something today. Thanks!
  • Funnybunnyboo
    Options
    Yorkshire, uk :-D. MFP, the best site.....EVER!!
    fran, your from leigh-on-sea, essex
    oh, soz, thats me lol!!:laugh:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Beautiful San Diego!
  • jancog1
    jancog1 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm from Worcester in the UK and it's currently 22:40 and time for bed!!!!!!!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    my momma tummy ! Im from Delaware !
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

Well, you might have your MFP se up for PST and I believe you can change the timezone in your settings. :)

That's interesting, I'll check it out. I've never set mine (did not know that you can.) If it is adjustable then it must default to PST. (?)

* Just checkedi t out and you are correct; thanks for the info - feeling kind of dumb but I've seen others making the same mistake so I'm not alone and I managed to learn something today. Thanks!

Hey very easy "mistake" to make. It doesn't really matter though unless you're a person who is mre concerned about the timing btwn postings. haha
    Anyway - glad to have helped! ;p
  • Funnybunnyboo
    Options
    i am fom extremely posh, Leigh-on-sea Essex, uk..its 10.41pm, am totally knacked, and if i was to emigrate-it would be to new zealand (i know u didnt ask) just saying
    xx
  • NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada :)
    Know any Ice Road Truckers?
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Dublin, Ireland.
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    i am fom extremely posh, Leigh-on-sea Essex, uk..its 10.41pm, am totally knacked, and if i was to emigrate-it would be to new zealand (i know u didnt ask) just saying
    xx

POSH !!!!!!!!!??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    I'm from Mississippi.

Me too. I live in south MIssissippi. I have a love/hate relationship with the culture. I love the spirituality, hospitality and perserverence I see. I hate the tolerence /contentedness to be ignorant or uneducated and the LOVE of food as a cure all or means of bonding. *stepping down from my soapbox now*:smile:
  • vpunisher428
    Options
    Des Moines, Iowa!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Tennessee
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    my momma tummy ! Im from Delaware !
    Bahahaha:laugh:
  • memieof3