Kind of down today and tempted to "self medicate" with food!

Options
2»

Replies

• 4KidFather
    4KidFather Posts: 134
    Options
    GOod for you, you're clearly a very nurturing person.
    Now go do yourself a favor and throw out the ice cream, and don't by any again, ever! You DESERVE IT!
    Strawberries are still in season, taste great with some chopped nuts and a bit of natural whole cream drizzled over them. YUMMY.

Trust me you will STILL get to eat ice cream occasionally, but YOU won't be paying for it.
    Keep up the good works
  • stoogeswoman
    stoogeswoman Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say, it's morning and I feel a lot better!

I did manage to stay within my calorie limit yesterday - had just a little bit of the ice cream and then made some popcorn, as I mentioned earlier. (Popcorn is just as good a comfort food as ice cream and it's got more fiber too!)

I was a little worried when I went to sleep last night as when I went out to the garage to check on the cat, he was nowhere to be found! I'd locked the cat door, but my husband speculates he found some other way out (it's a very old and weatherbeaten garage with lots of nooks and crannies, so that's possible, I guess).

So I went to bed thinking, "Oh great, I spent $500.00 on this cat and now he's going to run away and find a new home!"

But this morning - lo and behold - he was sitting out on the front porch, waiting rather impatiently for me to bring him his breakfast! :bigsmile:

So I do feel a lot better today; though my foot is still hurting, I've decided to go out and do something fun, like maybe ride my bike to a nearby park and spend the day (after these clouds burn off of course!).

Anyway - THANKS to everyone who responded with words of support - you did help me a lot! I appreciate it! :flowerforyou: