Back on Track!

Options
NewMK08
NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
After a slight melt down, I am finally back on the road to weight loss! I woke up this morning and the scales had actually moved in the right direction!! Now if only I can control myself this weekend...Who came up with giving out candy for Halloween anyway? Geez!

Replies

• NewMK08
    Options
    After a slight melt down, I am finally back on the road to weight loss! I woke up this morning and the scales had actually moved in the right direction!! Now if only I can control myself this weekend...Who came up with giving out candy for Halloween anyway? Geez!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    you could always be THAT lady that gives out apples! lol. good luck!
  • NewMK08
    Options
    I could be THAT lady, but what fun would that be?!? Plus my parents are coming up to watch my daughter go Trick-or-Treating (as Elmo, what else!?) and my mom called me yesterday all excited because she had ordered A DOZEN Halloween cookies from our favorite bakery back home. A dozen cookies for 4.5 people. She's crazy I tell ya, but I :heart: her more than anything!!!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Wooooo hoooo!! flowerforyou Way ta go gurl!!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!