HG's 2-Good Twice-Baked Potato

Options
Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
37772goodtwicebakedpotatobite.jpg

This Spud's for You!
We know that every now and then, you just need a potato -- and a cheesy AWESOME one at that. We're here for you, baby...

Ingredients:
1 medium (8-oz.) baking potato
1 slice fat-free American cheese
2 tbsp. fat-free liquid non-dairy creamer (like Coffee-mate Fat Free Original)
Salt, paprika, and parsley, to taste

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

Puncture potato in several places with a fork. Peel off and discard the skin from the top part of the potato. Cook potato in the microwave for 6 - 8 minutes.

Once potato is cool enough to handle, scoop out the insides, leaving behind an empty potato shell. Set shell aside.

Place potato pulp in a small dish, and then add cheese, creamer, and a little salt. Mash it all together until the cheese melts, leaving you with a creamy, cheesy mashed potato mixture.

Place potato mixture back into the potato shell, and sprinkle with paprika and parsley.

Place potato in a baking dish sprayed lightly with nonstick spray, and bake in the oven for 20 - 30 minutes, until top is nice and brown.

MAKES 1 SERVING

Serving Size: 1 potato
Calories: 226
Fat: 0.5g
Sodium: 335mg
Carbs: 46g
Fiber: 5g
Sugars: 4g
Protein: 9g

POINTS® value 4*

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Options
    37772goodtwicebakedpotatobite.jpg

This Spud's for You!
    We know that every now and then, you just need a potato -- and a cheesy AWESOME one at that. We're here for you, baby...

Ingredients:
    1 medium (8-oz.) baking potato
    1 slice fat-free American cheese
    2 tbsp. fat-free liquid non-dairy creamer (like Coffee-mate Fat Free Original)
    Salt, paprika, and parsley, to taste

Directions:
    Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

Puncture potato in several places with a fork. Peel off and discard the skin from the top part of the potato. Cook potato in the microwave for 6 - 8 minutes.

Once potato is cool enough to handle, scoop out the insides, leaving behind an empty potato shell. Set shell aside.

Place potato pulp in a small dish, and then add cheese, creamer, and a little salt. Mash it all together until the cheese melts, leaving you with a creamy, cheesy mashed potato mixture.

Place potato mixture back into the potato shell, and sprinkle with paprika and parsley.

Place potato in a baking dish sprayed lightly with nonstick spray, and bake in the oven for 20 - 30 minutes, until top is nice and brown.

MAKES 1 SERVING

Serving Size: 1 potato
    Calories: 226
    Fat: 0.5g
    Sodium: 335mg
    Carbs: 46g
    Fiber: 5g
    Sugars: 4g
    Protein: 9g

POINTS® value 4*
  • kj9999swim
    Options
    That looks really yummy...going to try it!:happy:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Thanks Joanna-we are having people over for dinner, I will be making these.
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Yum! This looks like a good dinner for hubby and me!! I think my 2 year old would even like this! Perfect...Thank you!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Very welcome:flowerforyou:
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    :flowerforyou: