new to the board

Options
hi everyone!
i'm new to the board. i am currently on the hcg diet and am looking for a good way to continue keeping track of calories and exercise once i am off of the very strict portion of the diet. i already lost 11 lbs, but would like to drop a few more pounds in the next few months without going back on the hcg diet.

Replies

• Katryna_Mae
    Options
    Welcome!

This is an amazing site that really becomes part of your everyday routine. Eat, Enjoy, Log.

Have an amazing journey and good luck :)
  • jancog1
    jancog1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi All, I'm new to this site today. I have been recommended to join this site instead of the Slimfast site as it is supposed to be a lot better?? I have tried all of the diets under the sun in my time (being a 50+ lady) and really need to do something drastic :-( :-( I currently weight 14 stone, I'm going on holiday to Turkey on 31st of August. I have one neice getting married on 8th of October and the other on 11th of November and I DO NOT want to look enormous on the photo's!!! I'd love to hear from anyone who is currently doing the SF diet or has done the SF diet to give me any insight as to what I might expect..................