One month in...

Options
Hey all. I've been using the MFP app on my iPhone for about a month... But I just logged into the site for the first time today. Didn't know there were message boards...awesome! Love this app because it lets me track my calories in such a convenient way. I had no idea before I started that it takes SO many calories to maintain my weight...and all I have to do was eat under them! I realize that sounds fairly "duh" now, but I just had no clue it was that simple. Not easy, necessarily, but simple (hey, much like following Christ!). :)

Anyway. My perspective changed after reading "Made to Crave" by Lysa TerKeust and I decided that this was IT. I was done being unhappy and not living my life the way I was meant to. I started gaining weight in college, and after my child (she's three), it just packed on more. Blech. But here I am, one month in, and sixteen pounds down. Only fifty-five to go! :) That's me...now tell me about you! :)

~Megan

Replies

• MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm in a little bit of a rut right now, but I'm pretty consistent and supportive in general.