Turned an annoyance into a mini-NSV!

Options
cckeimig
cckeimig Posts: 194 Member
So, my ex-husband asked me to meet him at a local eatery to hand off the kids after day camp today and when I went out to the car (he was inside still ensuring they ate), I saw that he had parked to the left of my vehicle, but so close that there was no way I could open the door enough to get into the driver's seat (not even my scrawny 6-year-old would've fit!).

OK, deep breath, don't get mad and blow up and fight in front of the kids. Do I go in and make him re-park so I can get in? Hmmm.

Rather than disrupting their lunch I decided to try climbing in through the passenger side of my CRV (so no, it's not a little car, but still), and not only was I able to clamber in and get to my seat okay, I didn't even struggle to do it! 30 pounds ago if I was able to do it, it would have been quite an uncomfortable undertaking, let me tell you.

So yeah, victory is mine! :glasses:

Replies

• spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    good for you! and, take that jerky ex! :tongue:
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    If he did it on purpose, I think I would slammed my door into his car, by accident of course! lol
    Awesome NSV though! :happy:
  • mailroommary
    Options
    good for you! :happy:
  • LaraRN
    LaraRN Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a VERY COOL story! :laugh:
  • dsreilly
    dsreilly Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Haha, that's a fantastic NSV!!! I'd have stuck a few dents in his lol!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!