Bonus!!

DanaLynnMN
DanaLynnMN Posts: 192 Member
edited September 29 in Health and Weight Loss
Maybe this is just me....but I've discovered and added bonus that this site offers.

I'm so addicted to this site!! I either spend time lurking around on it reading all the posts, looking at recipes, or checking out websites for products mentioned in posts. When I'm not on this site, I'm thinking about all the numerous ways to burn calories and which to try first....or checking calories of different foods to try and plan out my meals.

All of this has distracted me from my nightly "grazing". Before I found this site, I would eat a little of this....then a little of that...then get a craving for something else...and so on and so on. Not anymore though! Thanks MFP!!! (That kinda sounds like a cheesy infomercial doesn't it?!?)

My name is Dana, and I'm an MFP addict! (and proud of it!!!)

Replies

• LeeLynnP
    LeeLynnP Posts: 116 Member
    MEEEE TOOOO!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    ohh me tooo.. if I'm not on my computer I'm on my phone.. I have to say if you have an addiction this is the best to have! lol
  • cckeimig
    cckeimig Posts: 194 Member
    I confess to being addicted as well...today was day 170 logging in, and I joined 170 days ago, so it was an instant addiction for me! :happy:
  • CajunApril
    CajunApril Posts: 60 Member
    I am 100% with you on this! This new focus is so positive for me... I have never been so aware of what I eat in my life. For the first time in my life I actually feel guilty if I miss a work out, before I would find an excuse not to work out. I have no idea what has changed in me but I definatly feel this website and all the community has influenced me incredibly! Thank you all and MFP!!!!
  • mcsolis
    mcsolis Posts: 107 Member
    same here dont feel bad there are plenty of mfp addicts you are not alone lol
  • love it!!
    I need to remember to get my *kitten* off the computer to workout!
    happy day!
  • love it!!
    I need to remember to get my *kitten* off the computer to workout!
    happy day!
  • Stefiekay
    Stefiekay Posts: 2 Member
    Love it :heart:
    This is my 3rd week and I am amazed!
    Keep it up!
    You can do it!
  • misssmiles
    misssmiles Posts: 207 Member
    my name is jenna and i am also a MFP addict!! i started just using the app and then discovered what a great benefit having friends on this site would be!! now i spend way more time on MFP than Facebook!!
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Pretty much what I was told my brother a couple of weeks ago.
    The time I spend on this site is only time I would have spent eating anyway....
  • Me too!!!:heart: MFP
  • 1MissTT
    1MissTT Posts: 9 Member
    you are soooo right!! i totally agree! and i would soo watch your cheeeesy infomercial! lol SOLD!
This discussion has been closed.