• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    2008 called...it wants its thread back.

In case of zombie threads:

walking-dead-norman-reedus-daryl-dixon-home-season-3-amc.jpeg
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    Options
    I think two of her kids are in college and one got married.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options

From the sound of things, they're probably in prison. Unless she ever figured out how to carry out discipline without calling in dad.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

From the sound of things, they're probably in prison. Unless she ever figured out how to carry out discipline without calling in dad.

Am I the only one who thought the names of the children where um well um interesting?
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options

Am I the only one who thought the names of the children where um well um interesting?

Here in Southern California, Gage and Harlow are almost "common" names. I know at least one or two kids in my sons' age range with those names.

(ETA: also considered Gage when naming my younger son, but it didn't fit well with our last name, lol)
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

Here in Southern California, Gage and Harlow are almost "common" names. I know at least one or two kids in my sons' age range with those names.

(ETA: also considered Gage when naming my younger son, but it didn't fit well with our last name, lol)

Indeed. Isn't it cool though when adults make fun of kids' names? Yea. That's just great . . . :huh:

smh
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Darn it! Old thread is old.
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    :huh: