New member, new life...

Options
To those on the struggle with me,

I am overweight and would like to b like normal for once in my life and be about 20kg lighter. I am 5'10, 23y/o, and 87kg. I am struggling tying to stop eating so much carbs, finding the money to buy healthier food an always find myself regretting what I eat. In photos I see love handles, and I guess-just the same old me I'm used to. When I look into the mirror I find it hard to look back and b happy. I bought scales and this app recently assuming it might work-but have my doubts so that's why I think I need outside help and am looking for support and perhaps someone to talk to who has successfully reached their goal weight using this app on their phone. I am doing everything I can to not give up this goal. I try to exercise 5 days a week on the treadmill doing around 10km walking on an incline of 4. I have dined myself and my boyfriend up for a fun run of 10pm in sept and am in training mode. I don't want to have regret anymore in my life and need to finally be free from the self-esteem issues. This is my final attempt at making a change in my life and would love to hear about your journeys in order to learn. I have a couple of times tried to self-induce vomit, bc I was so desperate-I am no longer at that stage of my life as that was years ago and it simply did not work anyway. I just want to reach out to those hi her also been down the weight loss road and learn from the successful persons who have reached their ultimate goal. To those who are on the same journey as I am- I would love to help in anyway I can and I wish u all good luck:)

Thank you for your time reading and reflecting on this,

Ally

Replies

• juliba
    juliba Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Ally!

i am on a diet for about 6 weeks and already lost 5kg!
    i was almost giving up when i found this app, and it really helped me keep things on track.
    hope it helps u as much as it did to me

by the way, u look really thin on the picture! :)

anyway, good luck on your journey, i hope you can loose all the weight u want!

(and sorry for the crappy english - im not so good at it)
  • allywelch_88
    Options
    Hi, thanks for such a lovely response, I am glad to hear you have already lot some weight! Good on you! I am new to this website and am kind of excited too for meeting new positive ppl in the world:D whatever happens in the next stagr of our lives hopefully we will help each other get through it all.

Good luck for today and through all it's ups and downs:)

Ally