anyone else start around 220 and 5'8"?

Options
2»

Replies

• SusieMarie1
    SusieMarie1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow - i am just checking this out for the first time, and i didn't think i would find anybody in my height/weight range.

I'm 5'10" & 234 lbs. I also have "sartorial" challenges w/ wardrobe because i have a big chest, although most of me is proportionate.. just too big.

I don't know if i will find anybody here w/ my other problems which include Crohn's Disease, RA & fibromyalgia. among others. including hormone malfunction due to the Crohn's. Anyway it REALLY affects what I can or can't eat. So hopefully if any of you know anyone facing these additional challenges, i would love to get to know them. I am extremely sick, nauseous, in pain & fatigued on a daily basis.

BUT this has given me hope. I'm proud of all of you who have shown a difference. Even to lose and keep 10 lbs off, and to keep going. I'm truly inspired by all of you!

Anybody else who is tall, especially w/ a big bust a plus = but i would love to hear from anyone willing to help a newbie start out.
  • arizonastatejenn
    Options
    I am also 5'8. My starting weight 3 and a half years ago was 289. My lowest was 200. Last Sunday I was 213. Today I am weighing 206. My goal is 160's, maybe even a little less. I honestly can't even imagine myself less than 200 though, so I am excited for that! Good luck to you. We can all do this together.
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and started at 210 - last Saturday I was 187!! My long-term goal is 150/155.
  • heatherutopia
    heatherutopia Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Me! I've started at 204 (okay 15lbs off) and I'm 5 ft 9! SO we're almost in the same boat :) I'd love to be friends with more people just lke me :)
  • messy_jessie98
    Options
    I'm 5'9'' I started out at 217lbs and my goal is 165lbs. I have a large chest and big hips, so shopping is soooo frustrating right now. Anyways feel free to add me because I would love to get to know others like me!