Shapely Secrets Fitness Program

Options
Has anyone heard of this or doing it? My co-worker brought it to work and supposedly you are supposed to do this tighten of the muscles thing for 7 minutes and eat right and drink water and you should lose 10 pounds in two weeks.........................:grumble: I don't know ....just wondering if anyone has done it???????

Replies

• fatgottago
    fatgottago Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Has anyone heard of this or doing it? My co-worker brought it to work and supposedly you are supposed to do this tighten of the muscles thing for 7 minutes and eat right and drink water and you should lose 10 pounds in two weeks.........................:grumble: I don't know ....just wondering if anyone has done it???????
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I've nto done it, but, I would worry about losing weight that quickly, as it's all too easy to put it right back on again. :grumble:

My diatician is always reminding me, only 2 pound a week, no more - or it'll come back and bite you in the face! :noway:

It may take longer at 2 pounds a week, but it'll stay off for good - and that's what we all want :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • JennyGetsFit
    JennyGetsFit Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    10 pounds in 2 week - do they say how quickly you gain them back? :wink:

Anything that promises such fast results is FAD/FAD/FAD!!!!

Don't buy into it!

XO

Jenny