Embarrassing Gym Moments!

Options
So I'm at the gym wearing light gray cloth shorts (YES that's important). I take a seat on a stationary bike and huff and puff my way through 40 minutes..... So I get up off the bike and walk over to the paper towel dispenser to wipe down the machine. As I'm walking I happen to catch a glance at my *kitten* in the mirror

MY *kitten* IS ONE GIANT SWEAT STAIN

I'm talking DARK gray with sweat for each cheek. Yep. I'm a sexy betch.

And as we're all putting in the gym time together, I figured we could laugh about it as well. Any other embarrassing gym moments out there? I can't be the only one........

Replies

• skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    One time I went to the bathroom after sweating it out on the elliptical to see that my whole top was dark pink EXCEPT my titties!!! Hahahahaha! I didn't go back in, it was WAY too noticeable!:blushing:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    hehe pretty funny! my embarrassing gym moment is to be seen in a gym ;-)
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Really--It's a normal bodily response to you burnin' it up in the gym! Evidence that you know what to do when you go there....no need to be embarrassed. I dare say, when I see dark sweat stained people at the gym, I know they are serious about their workouts, and that's to be respected, girl! :smokin:
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Really--It's a normal bodily response to you burnin' it up in the gym! Evidence that you know what to do when you go there....no need to be embarrassed. I dare say, when I see dark sweat stained people at the gym, I know they are serious about their workouts, and that's to be respected, girl! :smokin:

Hahaha thanks! I'll try to think of it that way!
  • ThumperWabbt
    ThumperWabbt Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Everyone sweats at the gym... but try bending over to re-tie your shoelaces in the midst of about 40 other people on the treadmills and ellipticals and being surprised by a vicious, trumpeting fart...

You can't NOT laugh when that happens.

Was still embarrassing, though :D