Unbelievable feeling!

SlavBoy
SlavBoy Posts: 1
edited September 29 in Success Stories
Well I just joined this site because it looked pretty cool and I for my first action I will share my success story. I started the caveman diet around January this year and after following it vigorously (which wasn't that difficult) I have lost to date 64 lbs. I went from 242 lbs to 168 in little over 7 months. I didn't really feel this weight loss though til about a week ago when I went for my bi-daily run and I noticed I found it easier than ever before and that I was the fastest and most enduring person on the track. That feeling coupled with the fact that I am finally starting to see some muscle makes me more confident than ever about myself which has helped a lot with going back to school this year. I would like to lose about 15 more pounds and finally feel like my goal has been reached but until then I will just keep on keeping on.

Good Luck and Best Regards to you All,

A. B.

Replies

• buckeyebuc
    buckeyebuc Posts: 35 Member
    Thats Awsome, keep up the great work and welcome to the best site I have ever found.
  • great job!! keep at it!!
  • thenewkarisa
    thenewkarisa Posts: 207
    caveman diet?? what is that, basically? like no artificial or processed stuff? congrats on your life changing loss!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!