Hi Everyone!

Options
his_bunny
his_bunny Posts: 10 Member
I just joined a few days ago. I am just a few lbs lighter than my heaviest weight and have a long journey ahead of me. I am excited about making a change to be heathier. :smile:

Replies

• fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    No matter how long the journey, if you make it a enjoyable one it will be easy!!!

MFP is the best place to enjoy the journey... lots of helpfull people and information shared on these pages!!

Good luck and Welcome to MFP
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! You have came to the right place to get tips, motivation, pals, etc... You really get out of MFP what you put into it! You will meet great people on here that are on the same journey and who understand. Wish you the best!
  • JohnAB
    JohnAB Posts: 19
    Options
    This website will really help you. just stay on track and keep pushing for the goal.
  • steveprays
    Options
    Hey bunny,
    I'm where you're at. Over the past 4 years I've been as high as 297 and as low as 214. Seems I swing both ways. I love to eat, until I get tired of being tired, then I go on a fitness kick and lose it. I love the hard exercise and the feeling of being fit. This time, I'll make it and keep it. You can do it to!

SW 280
    CW 271
    GW 180