Hello to all!

caejde
caejde Posts: 29 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone. My husband and I both joined this site a week or so ago. Still learning my way around here. I'll introduce both of us I guess...since he's not real into message boards. I am 27 and he's 29. We have 2 boys-ages 7 and almost 2. We are both former military. We have just gotten out of shape over the past 4 years. We were keeping track of our food intake through notebook journal but this site is so much easier! So, we are happy that we found this site and hope that we can both reach our goals!

Replies

• caejde
    caejde Posts: 29 Member
    Hello everyone. My husband and I both joined this site a week or so ago. Still learning my way around here. I'll introduce both of us I guess...since he's not real into message boards. I am 27 and he's 29. We have 2 boys-ages 7 and almost 2. We are both former military. We have just gotten out of shape over the past 4 years. We were keeping track of our food intake through notebook journal but this site is so much easier! So, we are happy that we found this site and hope that we can both reach our goals!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Welcome to MFP! Glad you and your husband have joined. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.