Training + Losing weight

Options
lmaharj
lmaharj Posts: 82 Member
Hey everyone! I'm Lindsey. I'm currently a college student. I study Sign Language and hope to have an interpreter degree soon. I'm also a mother of one and hold down a full-time job. Yes, pretty busy so I hope to find some good people that'll help me stay motivated.

I use to use Livestrong.com but I didn't find it to be too supportive member-wise. Anyhow, I decided to switch to here because my cousin uses it (and I always see it updating her facebook!) and I thought it would be the best time in my life to slim down and get in the habit of watching what I eat/do.

I'm currently training for an event that is 9 months away that is extremely challenging for me and need all the help I can get to keep myself on task. One of the few reasons why I decided to do such an event is mainly to keep myself on task and push myself further than I ever have. I would LOVE to connect with anyone who is very eager to make their goal or anyone who might need the help themselves. Either way, I'd love to chat and swap workout ideas and recipes!

Replies

• Irlmumof2
    Irlmumof2 Posts: 3
    Options
    Are you using the cell phone ap yet? It is really nice, and an easy way to stay on top of what you're doing on the go :)
  • Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    Hi lindsey. I'm currently training for an event and
    Trying to lose weight. Many would think it's cake but it's not! Feel free to friend me for some training and nutrition motivation!