i'm truly alive !!!! :)

Options
Jackie_W
Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
I went to work this morning, worked a full 6 hours, serving meals, making beds, helping elderly to dress, running the hoover round, went shopping, came home, had a 20 minute rest, and then decided to take the dogs out for their walk.

I walked for 90 minutes with those girls before I even realised what time it was, and I don't feel the slightest bit tired or achey :bigsmile:

Now I know this is not a major to some, but, 6 months ago I couldn't even walk the girls round the block - a 10 minute walk without aching all over, and constantly using my inhaler !!!! Woo-hoo!!!!

My Dr gave me an inhaler to help as I was getting sooo out of breath just walking up the tiniest of slops, but now, I feel absolutely fab, and could eaasily go out again, but sadly, my darling girls are completely warn out, and are both fast asleep right now :grumble: :laugh:

To think, I feel this good after losing 21lbs, I can't wait to see how I feel when I've lost another 21lbs :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Jackie_W
    Options
    I went to work this morning, worked a full 6 hours, serving meals, making beds, helping elderly to dress, running the hoover round, went shopping, came home, had a 20 minute rest, and then decided to take the dogs out for their walk.

I walked for 90 minutes with those girls before I even realised what time it was, and I don't feel the slightest bit tired or achey :bigsmile:

Now I know this is not a major to some, but, 6 months ago I couldn't even walk the girls round the block - a 10 minute walk without aching all over, and constantly using my inhaler !!!! Woo-hoo!!!!

My Dr gave me an inhaler to help as I was getting sooo out of breath just walking up the tiniest of slops, but now, I feel absolutely fab, and could eaasily go out again, but sadly, my darling girls are completely warn out, and are both fast asleep right now :grumble: :laugh:

To think, I feel this good after losing 21lbs, I can't wait to see how I feel when I've lost another 21lbs :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • akwhite
    akwhite Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That's great! That's the point of all of this....to feel group and live a better healthier life!

Way to go and keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

That's awesome cyber!!!:flowerforyou: Feels great doesn't it? It's the best feeling ever to see how far you can come in such a short time of healthy eating & excercise and a changed attitude!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • JennyGetsFit
    JennyGetsFit Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Whoo -hoo!!

I know how you feel - and it 's only going to get better and better!

Keep at it, girlfriend!

XOXO
    Jenny
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    Oh you're all so right!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
    Boy am I glad I came back :bigsmile: