tips and tricks to lower sugar intake?

Options
Anyone have an ideas on lowering sugar? Ive been highly negative this week, and i dont eat junk food or anything like that. Can anyone give me ideas on foods that are low in sugar but still tasty and doesnt overdo it on sodium?
Thanks in advance everyone

Replies

• JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Anyone have an ideas on lowering sugar? Ive been highly negative this week, and i dont eat junk food or anything like that. Can anyone give me ideas on foods that are low in sugar but still tasty and doesnt overdo it on sodium?
    Thanks in advance everyone

It's hard to say without seeing what you DO eat, but make sure your cutout regular sugar (for coffee, tea,etc), regular sodas.... You actually need to watch supposed "diet" foods because they replace a lot of the fat with sugar, cereal bars, some yogurts, stuff like that. For your carb sources stick to whole grains, legumes, and vegetables the best you can.
  • smex14
    smex14 Posts: 48
    Options
    not sure if it will apply but if you drink a lot of fruit juice you could half it and top up with water!
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    not sure if it will apply but if you drink a lot of fruit juice you could half it and top up with water!

Good option. Although the better option would be to eliminate fruit juice, it's still nothing but sugar.