Best NSV of them all

Options
I've been working really hard the past few months to lose all of this extra weight that I've put on. My main goal was to be able to start a family with my husband. I was having infertility problems and my OB told me first to lose weight. I had thought I'd need to lose a whole heck of a lot more weight, but apparently just about 35ish pounds was enough. I found out a couple of days ago that I'm actually pregnant!!!!! After 2 miscarriages and 3 years of infertility I'm ecstatic! Of course I'm not even close to the goal weight that I want to be. But that will have to wait for another 9 months or so.

Replies

• hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    That's great news! Congratulations!!
  • AbbyCar
    AbbyCar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Best of luck!
  • kiwi1855
    kiwi1855 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Danita_1973
    Danita_1973 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy!
  • MelissaLu
    MelissaLu Posts: 83
    Options
    That is truly awesome! I'm so happy for you!
  • SeaShell33
    SeaShell33 Posts: 141
    Options
    congratulations!!! that is a fantastic NSV!!
  • Keleb_DaWhiz
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Goose bumps! Yes best NSV EVER!!!!!!! Congrats to you and Hubby!
  • skyblue098
    skyblue098 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Congratulations and remember - eat healthy still, more benefits for you and baby. I actually lost weight during both of my pregnancies. Doctor said because I was so overweight that they weren't worried, as long as baby was growing and I was eating enough, that it was actually a good thing. Just remember, keep eating healthy during and after,

Congratulations and enjoy your pregnancy - and yes, it is the best NSV :flowerforyou:
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    AWESOME WAY TO GO! STICKY BABY DUST TO YOU!! Thats the reason I am losing weight.
  • KAT1892
    KAT1892 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful news! Congratulations!
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    That is the best NSV ever!!!! I love it and Congrats!!!
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! :D That is definitely a BIG NSV! Amazing what a few pounds can change with your body...
  • CRmom2
    CRmom2 Posts: 73
    Options
    Congrats and best of wishes! Children are truely a blessing!
  • KeshiaV
    KeshiaV Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I'm so pleased for you and I know that you will be such a healthy role model for your new little one :)
  • finabella
    finabella Posts: 176
    Options
    Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • TwinMamma09
    TwinMamma09 Posts: 140
    Options
    Now that IS the best NSV!!!

I feel your pain sister, I suffered for many years too, finally took some fertility treatments and I got my twin girls.

Congrats to you!!!!
  • minussam
    minussam Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Truly the best NSV ever!!!
    All the best.
  • mialsya
    mialsya Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same situation now that you were in - using future baby hopes as a motivator. :) CONGRATS! Hopefully, in a year, I'll be able to say the same thing. :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!