motivation and support

I BEEN WAITING TO POST A COMMENT AND WHY IM DOING ITNOW, I DONT KNOW. IM A PER SON WHO HAS STRUGLED WITH WEIGHT FOR THE MAJORITY OF MY LIFE. HAVE LOST WEIGHT MANY TIMES ONLY TO REBOUND MANY TIMES OVER.
THIS CHAPTER AND MY LAST REGARDING WEIGHT LOSS STARTED ON ASH WED..SOME ONE INTRODUCES MFP TO ME AND SINCE IM A GADGET GUY THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY NEAT, I ALWAYS KNEW WRITING WHAT YOU ATE MADE SENSE.
THIS TIME THOUGH I DOING THIS WITH EXERCISE , JUST WALKING AND LIFTING MIN WEIGHTS. IHAVE STUDIED AND LEARN MORE ABOUT NUTRITION IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS THAN I DID IN MEDICAL SCHOOL. I SHOULD BE DISSAPOINTED WITH MYSELF FOR WAITING TILL THE AGE OF 51 THE REALLY UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF LIFESTYLE CHANGE.

WELL TOMORROW ANOTHER NEW BEGINING AND REASON THIS WILL BE MY LAST CHAPTER IN WEIGHT LOSS. ON JULY 5 WHILE WALKING 3 MILES ON THE BEACH ,GOT WOOZY, MADE THE FAMILY NERVOUS AND ENDED IN AMBULACE TO THE ER . EKG WAS ABNORMAL BUT ALL ELSE WAS NEG. STRESS TEST FOLLOWED THAT WAS SUSPICIOUS . SO TOMORROW AT 7 30 AM CST IM GETTING A HEART CATH . I THINK I WILL BE OK. AND FOR ME THATS MOTIVATION ENOUGH TO CONTINUE THIS CHAPTER WITHOUT LOOKING BACK.

I THANK MFP FOR ALLOWING ME TO LOSE SO FAR 68 LBS WITHOUT LOOKING SICK. (WEIGHT TODAY FOR PRE OPT).
WHEN PEOPLE ASK ME WHAT MY GOAL IS I SAY, 15 YEARS, WISH ME LUCK.

Replies

• kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Wishing you luck and success in your journey!!
  • I wish you the very best luck!! I am very proud of you and all that you have accomplished so far!! God Bless you and heres to never looking back!! onward and upward!!
  • Ritamas2
    Ritamas2 Posts: 319
    Hello and Best of luck to you on all fronts, continued weightloss,
    and more importantly the procedure tomorrow!

I hope you are able to go in with a positive, tranquil outlook1
    I believe the mind plays a vital role with healing our bodies, when we stay
    positive.

I don't know where you stand on Faith..but as a christian, i will pray for you,
    to have the strength and inner peace that you will need during your journey!

This is for you :flowerforyou:
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,423 Member
    Well done on embracing your new lifestyle and making positive changes for you and your family.
    I wish you all the best with your surgery.
    Oh, and that's a great goal!
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    Goodluck with your cath! & Thanks for the words of motivation.. you're a true inspiration!
  • Tazz71
    Tazz71 Posts: 19
    Congratulations on your progress, dedication and focus. May God keep you well as you have your health checked tomorrow.