sad lonely need bf

Options
2»

Replies

• PatientBear
    Options
    Yaaa bears r so cute

I have a mate, but some of my bear buddies don't. Do you like the forest, eating salmon and wrestling?
  • PatientBear
    Options
    Yaaa bears r so cute

Oops. Posted twice. Stupid claws get in my way when I type.
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    LOL wrestling no. I like salmon and forest
  • PatientBear
    Options
    LOL wrestling no. I like salmon and forest

Hmmm...they like to wrestle. Maybe they'll be content with running through the meadow with you on their back. I'll ask.
  • jmatthews75
    jmatthews75 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    so whats a troll?
  • thelassiemickyjames
    Options
    Nothing is more attractive than a woman who has a life! Get outside, juggle multiple hobbies, including one that gets you moving like hiking, kayaking, climbing, cycling etc. Nothing is more exciting than a girl whos into cool sh**!
  • TheTeeWhy
    TheTeeWhy Posts: 186
    Options
    A troll is someone posting just to incite reactions and stuff. Usually joke topics like this one.
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Ah, the I'm-Almost-30 days. Don't have a pity party. Listen, when I was staring 30 in the face I got all like, "Poor me, I thought I'd be this or that by now." And then I realized that 30 is really something to celebrate. I mean, you're just now getting your "Official Adult" badge. (We say it's when you're 18, but that's a lie....they're still kids, Congress just wants their vote. HAHAHA!) So, be a big girl and get back on your plan tomorrow and best of luck to you! (Save a few calories for the "I'm-Officially-An-Adult-Because-I'm-30" beers. Maybe you'll meet a handsome hunk of man while you're out with your girls celebrating! :-)
  • thelassiemickyjames
    Options
    oh really? all my great advice wasted! ha.. jk
  • frozenmom08
    Options
    I finally realized that alone does not mean you have to be lonely. It took me awhile to get used to being alone and not call some jerk to keep me company just because I felt lonely. Wasted too much time in dead end relationships because I always had to be with someone. You are NOT a fat cow. I have a friend who is quite large and when we go out somewhere she oozes confidence and she gets hit on all the time!!! So I agree with feeling confident or at least fake it till you make it!

I met my husband on match.com but I did have to kiss alot of frogs before I found my prince so it might be worth a try.
  • jmatthews75
    jmatthews75 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    hahaha, she said she kissed frogs. lol