High Protein Bagel w/ PB? Review these brands

Options
Hi all. Does anyone have any reviews to give for Western Bagels Perfect 10 bagels and/or Naturally More Peanut Butter?

For 1 bagel and 2 Tablespoons of PB, we're looking at 309 calories and 29 grams of protein. :love:

I know I can find the Naturally More at Walmart but I'll have to order the bagels online (no one sells them here) and there is a minimum order of $18 plus the shipping (even w/ the half off discount it will run me just under $30 total)...

so I really don't want to make the investment if I'm going to end up with a box full of doorstoppers.

Thanks!

Replies

• LATeagno
    LATeagno Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I don't know, but I'm willing to take a chance! Those perfect 10 bagels are 18g protein, 9g of fiber and TEN net carbs! OMG, I haven't had a bagel in months!

I will let you know how they are ! :)
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    The perfect 10 bagels are delicious! I tried them with a meal delivery service and they became my fav:bigsmile:
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Please do! They seem to be available in most places on the west coast but here in the deep south you can't find them.

I've been having the bagel thins but this looks like a regular sized, fluffy bagel and w/ all of that protein and fiber... and less cals than a regular bagel (200 and up)... this was like a dream come true... lol
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    If anyone knows where I can buy them online (besides the western bagels site) please let me know. $ is tight and I don't think my hubs will look too kindly at me buying $30 of bagels site unseen... but I'm dying to get my grubby little paws on them!
  • skyls
    skyls Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I have had the other flavors of the western bagel before, like the blueberry alternative bagel, and the plain. They don't taste exactly like a real, white bread bagel does, but they are good. There is a strong wheat taste to them IMO.