one for the ladies

Options
So what happens when it's the time of the month, you are no longer human but a wild beast who has one mission....to go on a all things naughty eating rampage, not only because you are so miserable, bloated and in need of the comfort, but because the beast has a drop in blood sugar so cravings kick in and the beast is extra hungry and very hard to satisfy.....and having a pack or two of biscuits seems less harmful than hurting somebody! What to do?

Replies

• lottycat
    lottycat Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I have no answer. Being a girl is such a pain sometimes. But on the plus side, we don't have to worry about going bald like boys!
  • Baileys83
    Baileys83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I don't turn into the devil but i do crave junk food for 2 or 3 days and then i cant be bothered to get back onto it after
  • teens62
    teens62 Posts: 39
    Options
    Eat it LOL all of it,,,
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    So what happens when it's the time of the month, you are no longer human but a wild beast who has one mission....to go on a all things naughty eating rampage, not only because you are so miserable, bloated and in need of the comfort, but because the beast has a drop in blood sugar so cravings kick in and the beast is extra hungry and very hard to satisfy.....and having a pack or two of biscuits seems less harmful than hurting somebody! What to do?

Ha, love this description! Have a treat day when you're on your period. It's only once a month!

:) x
  • backrolls
    backrolls Posts: 1
    Options
    Tell me about it. I've recently just had the contraceptive implant put in, and have been non stop on for around 3 months now.
    Just gotta ignore those cravings, exercise helps with the pain and the stress! :)
  • teens62
    teens62 Posts: 39
    Options
    Actually,, I think that if your body is craving it,, it must be in need of something,, weather it be sugar or what ever, its the one time of the month you can have a few treats,,Deal with the weight gain in a few days,,I'm having the same probs at moment, I should be all back to normal in a few days,:)
  • theoddmissus
    Options
    Ha, love this description! Have a treat day when you're on your period. It's only once a month!

:) x

+1 :) x
  • allehp
    allehp Posts: 96
    Options
    Special K has all kinds of yummy 100 calorie things that I keep on hand for when I turn into a beast and need suger haha. Their fruit crisps are really good, just like little poptarts, which are an old favorite of mine haha. :)
  • sarahg_84
    sarahg_84 Posts: 14
    Options
    Have a treat then burn all ur anger and energy on a run or down the gym doin some combat or boxercise. *I dnt do this by the way, just crave a bit of choc. No anger*
  • MFP1984
    MFP1984 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Tell me about it. I've recently just had the contraceptive implant put in, and have been non stop on for around 3 months now.
    Just gotta ignore those cravings, exercise helps with the pain and the stress! :)

The reason I had mine taken out :( loved it at first until that happened.