Hi :D Newbie from Ireland

Options
Hi guys,

I joined this site because I seen a girl who had pictures up on this from doing the 30 day shred and she totally inspired me. I have been on the weight loss train for what seems like forever. I used to be around 17 stone and got down to 11 and now I want to get this final 3 stone off and tone up :wink:

I find it really hard now to stick to a healthy eating/exercise plan but I have now started counting Weight Watcher points and doing different exercises so I dont get bored. I also just bought the 30 day shred DVD and am very excited to start doing that :happy:

My aim is to one day be able to wear a bikini, and feel very condifent in it. I know its a bit of a stupid goal but it keeps me focused, esp as it is summer (not much of a summer in Ireland tho)

So I thought it would be great to join a site like this for support and hopefully to offer support to others, I think if i surround myself with honest people who are very focused on loosing weight then I will also think like that.

So HI! :smile:

Replies

• tbisca1
    tbisca1 Posts: 142
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on your journey. If you need a friend on here feel free to add me!
  • carolinep34
    carolinep34 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,

What part of Ireland are you from? I'm from Ireland myself and have found this site every good. Feel free to add me as your friend.
  • prettylittlechubby
    Options
    Thanks ladies :D

Caroline Im from Dublin, what part are you from? :happy:
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Hi

Welcome to the mad house lol.

I am from Dublin & doing 30 day shred.

Good luck with everything.

x
  • catrionaj
    catrionaj Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as well, if you'd like - we can do our best to encourage each other! :)

1548847.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • coffeye
    coffeye Posts: 20
    Options
    HI

welcome to the site.I to am from Ireland and this site is brilliant for keeping you on track you can add me as a friend if you like
  • tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome from Northern Ireland. Good luck and feel free the add me :smile:
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :smile:

You will get all the help, support and encouragement you need from here, I am sure you will soon be as addicted as the rest of us.

Remember to log everything as it really does help and is a real eyeopener at times.

Look out for the mini challenges too as they are great motivators.

I love Dublin, great night out but how do you all afford to do it regular - very very expensive

Good luck with achieving your goal, we are all here to help you on your way :smile:
  • crazycranberry
    crazycranberry Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi.

I too am currently following WW pro points & am kinda doing 30day shred when I can - my knee issue is not allowing me to do it daily.

Would love to know what you think of WW and if you have found any clever low point recipes to share? I just brought 2 cook books and can't wait to get trying them out.

Feel free to add me - I'm in UK but don't think that matters.

Good luck on your journey :bigsmile:
  • wedjul05
    wedjul05 Posts: 472
    Options
    HI there

I'm from Dublin, living in meath now.

Love this site, great for everything you need to know. One thing I wish we could change tho is the fact that alot of the totally yummy souding recipes use alot of ingredients we cannot get here in ireland. Alot of people from the US on here hence why.

Feel free to add my as a friend :smile:
  • prettylittlechubby
    Options
    Thanks everyone, you are all so sweet :D Getting used to using this so hopefully will get addicted to it and it helps me loose the weight I want to, feel free to add me as well :D x